Monday, May 22, 2006

Integral Relationships at Zaadz

I have opened a new pod at Zaadz, along with my partner Kira, on integral relationships. Here is the text that introduces the pod:

What is an integral relationship? What does it look like? How does it function? How does it feel? Can we transform any relationship into one that is integral?

Let’s all share our ideas and experiences as we look at how to make our primary romantic relationship as integral/second tier as humanly possible.

Everyone is welcome, whether you are currently in a long-term relationship, are in a new relationship, or are single. We all have experience in what works and what doesn’t that can add to our understanding of how to create a loving, growing, soulful relationship.

I enjoy theory and I think a little bit of theory is helpful in establishing a framework. But the true test of any theory is experience. So I hope to see a good balance of the two approaches.

And to keep things even more balanced, my partner Kira will be working with me in trying to grow this pod into a vibrant community.

However, I welcome each member to take the lead as desired in presenting topics and questions for discussion.

Let’s build a working model for integral relationship, test the theories in our real lives, and share the results – good and bad.

If you belong to Zaadz, please stop by for a visit and join us as we try to take our relationships to the next level. If you don't already belong to Zaadz, why not? -- it's free.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: