Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Gratitude


[image source]

I am grateful today that I finally got a couple of crowns taken care of on my teeth. I hate the dentist, and I put things off too long and then have to get crowns, but they're done and I can eat hard things again.

I'm grateful that I finally bought my own ab wheel today. I've had several in-home clients buy one, but I haven't bought my own for the gym (and myself). These things are simple and they've been around forever, but they work the abs in a way nothing else can. Fun!

Finally, I'm grateful that when people ask me what's new in the world (a question that used to trigger a 30 minute monologue on the idiots in power), I can honestly say I have no idea. Ignorance really is bliss.

For what are you grateful?

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: