Thursday, May 25, 2006

Gratitude



[image source]

Today I am grateful for Seattle's Best Sumatran coffee. Yum. Extra bold, rich, and strong. A tasty jolt of wakefulness.

I'm also grateful for my camera. I don't use it well, yet, but it inspires me to look at the world outside my deck as if it were all new. I see subtleties I have missed for more than four years. It gives me beginner's mind about the world. It's nice to have a childlike curiosity for small things that normally go unnoticed.

I'm grateful that Kai reads and regularly comments on this blog. He's a wise and perceptive man.

For what are you grateful?

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful someone out there is writing about the things that matter most to me in such an intelligent, prolific and simpatico manner. And white jasmine tea. I'm grateful for that too.