Monday, April 03, 2006

National Poetry Month Meme

Nacho at Woodmoor Village has started a meme for National Poetry Month. His goal is to post something poetry related on his blog each day this month. I'm down with that. I already have the first two days covered, so I'm still with the program.

What I've noticed in the last couple days is a lot more poetry being posted within the integral and Buddhist community. As a former English major and writer of poems, I'm pleased to see so many people celebrating National Poetry Month.

Here are a few links to poetry I've found from the past few days. If you have poems on your Buddhist or integral-related site, and I missed you, please drop me a note in the comments.

Dave at Via Negativa posted a short poem called Part of the Solution.
Nerdine at My World at the Moment posted two poems.
Garreth at Green Clouds took up the poetry meme challenge.
A haiku from Nacho at Woodmoor Village.
An excellent Neruda poem at Woodmoor Village.
Garreth posted an audio file (show off) at Green Clouds.
Jigdral Dawa of The Pagan Bodhisattva posted a poem/meditation.
Stacey at Seeking Enlightenment posted three haiku (and another beautiful fractal).
Matthew Dallman has added a new poetry page to his site to share some of his work.

That's what I've found so far among the links I look at daily. If there is interest, I'll do this again in a few days.

I look forward to reading more work in the coming weeks.

No comments: