Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gratitude, Day 27

Yesterday I was grateful for getting back on track with my training (no that wasn't me in the picture), and today I did cardio for the first time in nearly 5 months. I quit doing cardio back in November in an effort to gain some weight (can't build muscle when I'm doing consistent cardio) and never got back to it when I got busy in January.


I did 40 minutes of cardio. I've lost a lot of endurance, but it wasn't as bad as I had feared. So today I'm grateful that my body is generally stronger and fitter than I think it is most times. The more I learn about bodies, the more I am amazed by how they work.

What are you grateful for?


[Image: Cardio]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For todays incredible sunset and that my body allowed me to go six miles today.

Umguy said...

That I can wake up each day and try again to do a little better than yesterday.