Sunday, April 02, 2006

Gratitude, Day 25


[New growth in a cypress]


I never know what's going to happen when I get out of bed in the morning.

Through a strange series of events, I had an opportunity this morning to take a look at who I have become in the last four years (this last week marked four years in AZ). I was surprised to find that I am a much healthier person now than I was five or six years ago. I hold this realization with deep humility because I very aware (sometimes painfully so) of my flaws.

Anyway, today I am grateful for all the practices, education, experiences, and people who have contributed to whatever growth I have experienced.

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the end of today I'm grateful tomorrow is a workout day.

Umguy said...

Thrift stores and pointing out instructions simple enough for me to use as a reminder through out the day.