Thursday, July 13, 2006

Apologies

Yesterday I posted two items that seem to have offended a bunch of people and prompted at least one (maybe more) regular readers to abandon this site. As my intention for this site has always been a conversation, it is nothing without its readers.

So I want to apologize to those who were offended. I tried something new for me, and it failed. In hindsight both items appear to have been mistakes in my judgment. It's not the first time, and it probably won't be the last.

Part of me wants to try to explain the intent of the posts, but there is also the realization that, like a joke, if it has to be explained then it failed. So there will not be any long series of shadow-work posts in justification of my mistake.

I screwed up, and I am sorry.

Peace.


Technorati Tags: ,
Post a Comment