Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gratitude


A cool image for a hot Tucson day.


One of my clients who I hadn't seen in a little while gave me a belated b-day gift today: cashew butter. Hmmmm . . . . cashew butter. I am grateful for thoughtful people in my life.

Another blogger, Jay, has offered his wisdom in helping me switch to WordPress when I am ready to kick Blogger to the curb. Not sure if WordPress will be my choice, yet, but again, I am grateful for thoughtful people in my life.

My partner Kira is going out of town for a few days this weekend, so I cancelled a dental appointment to spend some time with her between clients. I am grateful for the time we had today.

Hell, I don't know . . . today was a good day and I just feel grateful to be alive.

What are you grateful for?

Del.Icio.Us Tags: , , ,
Technorati Tags: , , ,

Post a Comment