FEB 15 2013
- A new issue of Essays in Philosophy is out.
- Maren Behrensen (LIU): Can the Amoralist Be Your Friend?
- Bruno Guindon (McGill): Buck-Passers and Thick Reasons.
- Brent G. Kyle (ASAF): How Are Thick Terms Evaluative?
- Thom Brooks (Durham): Philosophy Unbound: The Idea of Global Philosophy.
- Lisa N Guenther on reading Plato on death row.
- Jonathan Simmons reviews Philosophy for Life and Other Dangerous Situations by Jules Evans.
- “Wad Some Power The Giftie Gie Us”: Tim Madigan takes up a very gentlemanly system of morals.
- “Philosophy has lost its way”: Mark C. Taylor on his book Rewiring the Real: In Conversation with William Gaddis, Richard Powers, Mark Danielewski, and Don DeLillo.
- Katie Steckles on Principia Mathematica, the Musical.
- A previously unrecognized moral principle was discovered last week at the University of Mesa.