Friday, December 15, 2006

My Camille Paglia Review

Matthew Dallman has posted my review of Camille Paglia's Break, Blow, Burn over at POLYSEMY online. The article posted there is an expanded version of my original review posted here a week or two ago.

Please check it out, and while you are there, check out the conversation between MD and Paul Salamone, meeting of the arty-farty minds, via instant messaging.

And hey, why not take a look at Elegant Thorn Review while you are in that neck of the woods.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Im a puritan but Paglia with her (psychotic!) punk angular smartiness leaves me cold.

I much prefer the communication about the human condition, and the all important emotional-sexual dimensions of our being, made in these 4 related references. References #3 & 4 being specifically about emotion and sex.

1. www.aboutadidam.org/readings/art_is_love/index.html

2. www.mummerybook.org
3. www.dabase.net/twoamc.htm
4. www.beezone.com/AdiDa/sex.htm