MAR 8 2013
- From Transhumanity, is the “technological singularity” plausible? Extropia DaSilva wonders.
- The world’s most eminent sociologist, Anthony Giddens, highlights the technological singularity.
- Could more than one singularity happen at the same time? Rick Searle wants to know.
- Selena Erkızan on science fiction and the future of human beings: Imagination, evolution and the anthropocentric myths.
- David Roden on Aristotelian posthumans.
- Gennady Stolyarov on common misconceptions about transhumanism: Is it a cult that seeks to destroy humanity?
- Adam Ford interviews IEET Executive Director James J. Hughes.
- The Age of Enhancement: Technology is starting to give us superpowers once reserved for comic-book heroes.
- A look at why it could be a war crime to use biologically enhanced soldiers.
- Homunculism: Colin McGinn reviews How to Create a Mind: The Secret of Human Thought Revealed by Ray Kurzweil.