- Monsignor Gianfranco Basti is the dean of the Pontifical Lateran University's philosophy department
- Ned Block (Ph.D., Harvard) is Silver Professor of Philosophy, Psychology and Neural Science at NYU
- Richard Haier is a neuroscience consultant and Professor-In-Residence, Emeritus, University of California, Irvine School of Medicine
- Joseph LeDoux is the "Henry and Lucy Moses Professor of Science" at NYU
- Patrick McGrath is professor of psychology at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia and at the IWK Health Centre where he co-directs the Centre for Pediatric Pain Research and is director of the Centre for Family Health Research.
- Craig Piers is a psychotherapist and clinical supervisor at Williams College health center.
Wednesday, May 02, 2012
2007 Roundtable Discussion - Mystery of the Mind
A nice collection of smart people - Gianfranco Basti, Ned Block, Richard Haier, Joseph LeDoux, Patrick McGrath, and Craig Piers - discuss the mystery of the mind in this roundtable from 2007, sponsored by the Philoctetes Center.