This 8-week course is based on Robert Augustus Masters' excellent book, Emotional Intimacy: A Comprehensive Guide for Connecting with the Power of Your Emotions (August, 2013). If this were not a program based on Masters' book and work, and taught by one of his certified students, I would not be recommending it.
The program costs $169.00 (+ $5.22 charge) if you register by Sept. 30; $199.00 (+ $5.97 charge) if you register by Oct, 10; and $269.00 (+ $7.72 charge) after Oct. 10. The course begins on Monday, October, 20.
Here is the description:
Posted by admin on Sept 20, 2014
Embark on an 8-week inner quest that can transform the way you experience your emotions and revolutionize your life and relationships.
What benefits can a course on Emotional Intimacy bring to your life?
- Deepen your understanding of the major emotions in a way that gives you skills for transformation
- Increase your emotional intelligence–a skill that correlates with better relationships, improved social supports, and less conflict with others
- Break free of old emotional patterns that hold you back
- Reduce reactivity allowing you to experience more ease, connection, and emotional freedom
- Discover the surprising role challenging emotions play in your wellbeing
- Become more intimate with your undiscovered emotional self
- Improve your relationships through greater emotional competence and self-knowledge
- Learn to get off the rollercoaster of toxic emotional interactions that create conflict and pain
- Discover more joy, resilience, and inner ease
Enter a unique experiential learning environment held with deep consciousness and compassion. Connecting With the Power of Your Emotions includes original content, intimate Q&A, guided meditations and solo practices, as well as partner exercises.
We will learn together in eight weekly 2-hour teleclasses (Mondays, October 20, 27, November 3, 10, 17, 24, December 1 and 8 at 12:00 pm Pacific Time). Additional live 60-minute Q&A and practice sessions will be held on Thursday, November 13, 5:00pm Pacific, Saturday, November 22, 4:00pm, Pacific, and Thursday, December 4, 5:00pm, Pacific to accommodate those who may be unable to attend at the regular course time.
All classes will be recorded and made available within 48-72 hours of the class for those who are unable to attend live.
Each week you will receive a Learning Journal specifically designed to support you in getting the most out of our time together. With guided pre- and post- class reflection questions and homework exercises, the Learning Journal will allow those who want to go deeper additional opportunities to get in touch with the emotions and skills we will be working on in each class.
Taught by Iyeshka Farmer, RPC, Senior Teacher/Trainer with the Masters Center for Transformation. The course will utilize and expand upon the book, “Emotional Intimacy: A Comprehensive Guide for Connecting With the Power of Your Emotions,” by Robert Augustus
Masters, PhD. Robert Augustus Masters will make special guest appearances during two of our classes (Oct. 27 and Nov. 24) for live sessions of discussion and Q&A. This is a rare and precious opportunity to speak with Dr. Masters directly.