When I say cool people, here are some of the folks who will be leading workshops and offering teachings (full list here): Saniel Bonder, Anouk Brack, Willow Dea, Brooke Gessay, Don Hanlon Johnson, Miles Kesler, Robert Lundin McNamara, and Mark Walsh.
Living Embodiment Conference - An Integral Exploration of Life, Love, and Leadership
Our health and happiness, our intimate relationships, our work, the society around us, and the environment are all hugely impacted by whether we are in touch with our bodies or not. For the first time Living Embodiment brings together leading practitioners from the worldwide embodied community, to share and explore this subject. At this integral event, participants will have the opportunity to learn practical, effective tools from innovators and elders, connect with and be inspired by others in the community, and grow personally and professionally. This unique event will consist of interactive, experiential sessions that will enhance your wellbeing, leadership, parenting, ageing, spirituality, creativity and more. Come, reconnect to yourself and be inspired. Build and be part of a vital emerging movement. Embody in yourself the change you'd like to create in the world.Here is some more detailed information about the event.
Living Embodiment has two sections. The first part is geared towards both professionals working with embodiment and individuals desiring an intensive, retreat-style opportunity to work with innovators and elders from around the globe. This part of the conference happens Monday through Thursday and employs a spacious schedule with room for sharing, reflection and collaboration. It will be an intimate gathering of colleagues and new friends and we regard connection and co-creation with fellow-participants as central to the conference. It’s what we create together that matters most.
The second section of the conference begins Friday and offers a variety of phenomenal presenters, captivating panels and integration exercises to establish deep connection and personal and professional growth. The conference will be both playful and creative, as well as rigorous and practical, with many applications that address real-world issues. All sessions will be highly interactive and the facilitators are masters in their field or innovative rising stars – the line-up of presenters is genuinely unparalleled.
Evenings will be joyful celebrations and include sessions on play, bodywork and dancing.
Who Will Love This Event
This conference is for those with a deep interest in the lived experience of the body, such as:
Really though, this conference is for everyone who sees that the disembodiment of today’s world is causing problems ranging from stress and ill-health, to alienation at work, to strained relationships and environmental destruction. Any society that ignores the fundamental connection to the body is unsustainable and needs healing. Living Embodiment is for people who know that feeling matters and have a passion for bringing the body back into the world. If this speaks to you, join us in Boulder.
- health practitioners – body-workers, acupuncturists, massage therapists, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais teachers, etc
- dance teachers and enthusiasts
- embodied business trainers and consultants
- life coaches working with the body
- martial artists
- therapists and counselors of all kinds
- yoga teachers and practitioners
- those interested in integral theory and practice
Benefits of Attending
- An opportunity to experience the breadth and depth of embodiment from many varied practitioners, together for the first time in one gorgeous location
- A unique chance to connect deeply with others with the same passion
- Inspiration and rejuvenation through deep immersion in the body and embodied practice
- Opportunities to share creatively with your fellow participants during the Mon-Thur part of the conference
- A week/ weekend of practice – the conference is very interactive and practice focused – no speaker will talk for more than 20 minutes without involving other participants
- Support for practical challenges you may be facing – there are sessions on relationships, leadership, fitness, working online, parenting, trauma, spirituality and more
- Deepen your understanding of your own work and see new directions to take it in
- Feel supported in taking new embodied direction in your life, relationships and vocation
- Gain critical insight into habits that limit your professional impact
- Enjoy new relationships and opportunities as you network and connect in depth with participants and facilitators
- Be a part of the catalyst that takes embodiment into the post-modern age