From Australia's Radio National All in the Mind, this is an interesting discussion of lucid dreaming.
Sunday 2 November 2014
Presenter: Lynne Malcolm
Have you ever had a dream in which you are aware that you are dreaming? These seemingly altered states of consciousness are called lucid dreams. If you’re not sure of what they are they can be disturbing, but many people use them to solve the problems of their waking lives, or even just for fun. We’ll hear about this experience from a couple of dreamers, and find out about the science of lucid dreaming from one of the world’s leading researchers in the field.
Joining in? We'd love to hear about your own lucid dream experience. Has it had an impact on your waking life?
- Stephen La Berge: Founder, Lucidity Institute
- Paul Davies: AM Director of the Beyond Center, Arizona State University
- Nano Daemon: Author: 'Fate or destiny?'
- Lucid Dreaming: A Concise Guide to Awakening in Your Dreams and in Your Life by Stephen La Berge (01 Feb 2008)
- Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen La Berge, Howard Rhinegold (27 Oct 1990)
- The Goldilocks Enigma: Why is the Universe just Right for Life? by Paul Davies (27 Oct 2006)
- The Eerie Silence: Renewing our Search for Alien Intelligence by Paul Davies (27 Oct 2010)
- Fate or Destiny? by Nano Daemon (11 Jul 2014)