On this week's episode of The Mind Report (bloggingheads.tv), Jonathan Phillips (left) and Eric Mandelbaum (right) discuss beliefs, truth, psychological health, racism, identity, implicit bias, the Colin McGinn case, and how Fox News "distracts" its viewers "to distort" the news, among other things.
If the video chooses to escape your viewing, please follow the title link to the bloggingheads.tv site to watch the video there (there embedding has been buggy lately).
FOLLOW: Jonathan Phillips
- Eric's website
- Implicit association test
- Leiter Reports on the Colin McGinn case
- Tamar Gendler's paper, "On the epistemic costs of implicit bias"
- Sechrist, G. and Stengor, C., "Perceived Consensus Influences Intergroup Behavior and Stereotype Accessibility"
- Jonathan St B Evans and Bob Stanovich, "Dual-Process Theories of Higher Cognition: Advancing the Debate"
- Daniel Gilbert's website