Monday, July 21, 2008

Cool Site - i am neurotic

Want to feel better about your own life by seeing how messed up some other people are (and Jerry Springer isn't on for another hour)? Or maybe you want to get something off your chest in an anonymous setting?

Following in the tradition of Post Secret, there is now i am neurotic. Here are a couple of sample entries:

remote control

I am strangely attached to my TV Remote. If it gets misplaced, i get angry and frustrated. I can’t sleep unless i know right where it is. Once, i even stayed up until one in the morning trying to find it!

magazine spies

I tend to feel that people in magazine pictures can see me or know what I’m doing. While knowing it’s foolish, I still have to cover them up if I’m doing anything private, gross, embarrassing and/or am going to sleep.

bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody mary

I can’t go to sleep if there is a mirror exposed somewhere in my room. If the mirror on my desk is facing my bed, I’m scared that something will appear in the mirror, or come out of it to come get me. I have to put it face down before I go to bed.

Seriously, I wonder how many of these are real, and how many are people just making shit up to show their friends.


No comments: