Thursday, March 01, 2007

Muiltiple Intelligences -- Take the Test

[image source -- click to enlarge]

The Multiple Intelligences web site has a quick 40 question test that will give you a basic sense of your various intelligences (based on the work of Howard Gardner). I actually scored a little differently than I had thought I would, being low in logical, interpersonal, and musical (OK, I knew I was low in musical), and rather high in linguistic, naturalistic, and visual/spatial. I guess the one that threw me was being low in logical.

Take the test here.
Learn more about multiple intelligences here.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the test! Funny thing, thanks for that... ;)

Brought some insights here and there. Especially throught the questions, not the results so much though.

Take Care,
Francisca.
"Meditation-air.blogspot.com".

JMP said...

You find the greatest things! This "MI cloud" looks very much like a drawing that I've done for putting modes into Kronology. Very helpful.

Oh, and don't forget the immortal words of Spock: Logic is a twittering bird, singing in the meadow. Or something like that.

Unknown said...

Also good: Thomas Armstrong's 7 Kinds of Smart: Identifying and Developing Your Multiple Intelligences [Updated with info on 2 new kinds of smart]. THAT Thomas Armstrong has my name, but isn't me. [I used to get long voicemail messages on my phone for him when I lived in San Francisco. I was in the phonebook; he lived nearby but wasn't listed.] I would keep this other Tom's book on my shelf at work to intimidate my colleagues. Bwaaa-ha-ha!

The book is based on Gardner's theory.