Friday, November 24, 2006

Two Photos: Washington D.C.

Back in March, Kira and I went to D.C. for a Psychotherapy Networker conference. I took a lot of tourist-type pictures, most of which are not at all notable. But I also took a few pictures of things that I found intriguing. Here are two them.

This is one of the longest escalators I have ever seen. It's up near the National Zoo at (I think) Washington Square Station. I was intrigued by the feeling of being at the bottom of this long tunnel.


This was taken in a small park just down the street from the Capital building. It was early in the morning and the temp was around 28 degrees. This homeless person had slept in the park that night and was still sleeping when we walked by. In the background you can see a sign for Senate staff parking. I didn't expect to see this in this part of the city.

Anyway, these aren't great shots, but I wanted to share them.


No comments: