Thursday, November 23, 2006

Speedlinking 11/23/06 Thanksgiving Edition

A Thanksgiving image in honor of the day:

In honor of the holiday, this edition of Speedlinking will be a collection of things for which I am thankful.

~ Integral Blogs
~ Funny Pictures
~ Good Books to Read
~ The Beauty of Nature
~ YouTube
~ Deviant Art
~ Social Bookmarking Sites
~ Elegant Thorn Review
~ Zaadz and my Zaadz Friends
~ Buffy the Vampire Slayer -- the complete series -- and yes, I'm a geek
~ Poetry

And a whole bunch of things for which there are no links:
~ My friends and clients
~ Being a personal trainer
~ Being a writer
~ Steak
~ All the readers of this blog
~ My fellow bloggers
~ Pumpkin pie
~ Hot coffee on a cool morning
~ Buddhism
And the list could go on and on.

What are you thankful for this day and every day? Please take a moment to leave a note in the comments. I hope all of you have a happy Thanksgiving.


No comments: