Friday, October 06, 2006

25,000

An unknown visitor from Hillsboro, Oregon (are you who I think you are?) working on a Mac OSX at 7:10 pm was the 25,000th person to visit this site. I know some blogs get 4x that number of hits in a single day, but for this little blog it feels like a big deal to have reached that mark in just over 14 months.

Thanks to everyone who reads this site regularly or by accident. I love doing this blog, but it would be nothing without you who read and comment. I am grateful beyond words.

Peace.


3 comments:

Steve said...

Congratulations, Bill. For what it's worth, my blog has been up longer and received only one fifth of the number of hits that yours has. But this shouldn't lead anyone to assume that your blog is, therefore, five times better. It's a hundred times better than mine. :-) Conversely, I can think of one blog in particular that I won't not name that receives many times the number of hits that yours does each day and is not nearly as good as yours. :-) At least in my ever-so-humble and totally unbiased opinion. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it’s who you think it is. I’ll not be checking back for a while, though. I’m glad you’ve revived Elegant Thorn.

p.s. I’m sorry about your loss.

william harryman said...

Hey there anonymous, if you ever check this again, please send me an email -- your old address doesn't work. It's regarding ETR.

Thanks.