Monday, June 12, 2006

Gratitude


[image source - click to enlarge]

With some time to think about it, I'm grateful for this episode with Ken Wilber and the test. Wilber's explanation didn't cut it for me, and I really had the impression that only those who would seldom question Wilber okayed the first post. Be that as it may, this experience helped me become even more individuated from Wilber's version of Integral, and I'm grateful for that.

I haven't discarded Wilber or his version of integral to the trash heap, but I am going to look more closely at some of the systems Wilber has assimilated (resistance is futile). I think SDi is much more than a values line, no matter what Wilber says. And I think that Beck needs to do some additional work to flesh it out and verify its statements. Then again, Cowan may have the better version -- I don't know yet.

I'm grateful that one of my favorite clients asked me what I'd be doing if I wasn't a trainer. I said I'd be teaching poetry. Didn't know that before she asked. That gives me some food for thought, for which I am grateful.

And I am grateful that Kira likely will be teaching a workshop this fall that she has been hoping would be approved.

What are you grateful for?


Technorati Tags: , , , ,
Post a Comment