Tuesday, November 11, 2014

All Good Things . . .

http://justmytype.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/end-1050x700.jpg

I have been doing this blog for nearly ten years, pretty much two or more posts every day. I have loved the reading and sharing that goes into a blog, as well as the opportunity to preach my beliefs about whatever I was interested in on a given day. But, for a variety of reasons, it's time to do something else.

I'm not shutting down the blog, but any posting will be occasional or a more in-depth exploration of some topic of interest.

I have made this decision for The Masculine Heart as well (which has been a daily effort for more than six years).

THANK YOU to all of you who read this blog and especially to those of you who have engaged in conversation here.
Post a Comment