Here is a little science fun for your Friday, from Open Culture, of course, the curators of cool on the internets.
February 20th, 2014
PhD Comics has released the third video in an animated series explaining Quantum concepts and devices. This one focuses on Quantum Entanglement and features the work of Caltech physicists Jeff Kimble and Chen-Lung Hung. Meanwhile Jorge Cham, creator of PhD Comics, provides the accompanying animation.
Entire courses on Quantum Entanglement can be found in our collection of Free Online Physics Courses, part of our collection of 825 Free Online Courses.
- Leonard Susskind Teaches You “The Theoretical Minimum” for Understanding Modern Physics
- Quantum Physics Made Relatively Simple: A Mini Course from Nobel Prize-Winning Physicist Hans Bethe
- The Higgs Boson, AKA the God Particle, Explained with Animation
- What’s Next for the Large Hadron Collider? PhD Comics Introduces the Search for Extra Dimensions
- The Famous Feynman Lectures on Physics: The New Online Edition (in HTML5)