Monday, May 08, 2006

Gratitude


[image source]

Much to be grateful for today. First, a friend sent me a link to a very cool site that features amazing photography -- like the image at the top of this post. I am always grateful when people point me to new things I may never have found on my own. Thanks, Maria, if you're reading this.

I am also very grateful to Ryan of Integral Awakening and Jay of Pagan Bodhisattva who both answered a request for more information on how to do the White Tara meditation. I am grateful for their help as I try to learn this new practice.

Finally I am grateful for the extra time I have now that my life has quieted down a bit. I am having fun doing a little more with IOC, hopefully seeing Kira a little more, and also having time to meditate and read more. If I get a writing project I applied for, I'll have everything I enjoy doing.

What are you grateful for?


Technorati Tags: , , , ,
Del.Icio.Us Tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really clean communication :)