Friday, April 30, 2010

Buddhism on Huffington Post - 4 Articles

I was surprised to find several (OK, four) articles on Buddhism on Huffington Post within a couple of days of each other. Does that mean Buddhism is now mainstream?

Building Resilience Into Our Lives - Ken McLeod

Finding Your Buffalo: The Path to Happiness - Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche

Wisdom: An Endangered Natural Resource - Lama Surya Das

Can Meditation Be Sexy? - Ed and Deb Shapiro

Hope to see more articles, and more often.


2 comments:

Anne Tyler Lord said...

That card cracks me up!!

Thanks for always posting all the articles I wish I had time to find!

You do a great job, I'm trying to remember to comment on the sites I really appreciate. Often many of us (me) get too busy and don't let others know we are following, reading and loving the work of others.

Thanks.

william harryman said...

Thanks Anne,

I always appreciate comments, especially the ones when people just say thank you. :)

Peace,
Bill