Monday, February 02, 2009

~C4Chaos - Shinzen Young is My Kind of Kick Ass Dharma Teacher!

Uber-blogger ~C4Chaos is getting serious about his Buddhist practice, and he has become a fan of Shinzen Young. You can read his excellent post, Shinzen Young is My Kind of Kick Ass Dharma Teacher!, at his blog. He explains why he resonated so well with Young.

I'm lifting a couple of videos and links from his post.





Links:

Shinzen’s website

Three-part Shinzen Young interview on Buddhist Geeks

An Interview with Shinzen Young on Mindfulness Meditation

Shinzen Young Interviews with Stephanie Nash

Basic Mindfulness


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for passing it forward :)

yes, it's true. i'm now serious about practice. i just realized that Theravada/Vipassana is my thing. it took a teacher like Shinzen Young to make me realize that :)

~C