Thursday, October 04, 2007

Gratitude 10/4/07

My body is still on Tucson time and I need to go to bed soon so I can workout early, but other than that, there is much to be grateful for:

1) That my life allows me to go to cool conferences like this one. I don't take that for granted because I lived a long time without these options.

2) Exit row seating. Love the leg-room.

3) Free Wi-Fi at Tucson International Airport -- makes early flights a little less rough if I can log on for free in the airport.

4) Room service. I could get really spoiled. Fortunately, I only do this once a year.

5) Luck. I got lost coming out of the airport, but managed to find my way to the right freeway without much wasted time. Maybe I'm not as navigationally challenged as I thought.

What are you grateful for today?


No comments: