Sunday, January 21, 2007

Myers-Briggs Type (Redux)

Back in October, I took an online Myers-Briggs test and scored as an INTP, for the first time ever in my life. I think that the particular test influenced the results.

I just took a different test, with more and better questions and scored my usual INTJ. As much as I'd like the think of myself as more perceptive than judging, it simply isn't who I am. In addition, the other test might have been influenced by my recent breakup in the month before doing the test.

Here are the results of today's test.

Your Type is
INTJ
IntrovertedIntuitiveThinkingJudging
Strength of the preferences %
67501211

INTJ type description by D.Keirsey
INTJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss


Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
  • distinctively expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

No comments: