Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Are You Normal in Love?




You Are Fairly Abnormal in Love



When it comes to love, you definitely have your own take on things.

You love and hurt like everyone else, but your expectations and rules are different.

It may make it hard for you to feel understood. People don't really get where you're coming from.


Why You Are Normal in Love


You are normal because you think it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved.


You are normal because you had your first boyfriend or girlfriend before you were 15.


Why You Aren't Normal in Love


You are abnormal because you don't believe a long distance relationship can work.


You are abnormal because you rather that your partner die first.



So, allow me to qualify that last one -- I wouldn't want my partner to suffer over my death, so it would be best if she went first (assuming old age and stuff, otherwise, I would want her to live a full and happy life).


No comments: