Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gratitude 11/29/07

Some things I am grateful for today:

1) RAIN! I woke up to a nice cool drizzle and it's been raining on and off all day. It's supposed to rain more -- and harder -- tomorrow. We need the rain to alleviate the drought, and I simply love the rain.

2) After bulking up a bit during August, September, and October, from 185 to about 202 (most of it was muscle and water from eating more carbs), I'm leaning out easily with a modified EDT program and reduced carbs. I'm grareful for good genetics.

3) Pumpkin. My new favorite meal is a 28 ounce can of organic pumpkin, 2 scoops of vanilla protein, 2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, with 3 packets of stevia. Heat the pumpkin in the microwave for 2 or 3 minutes then add the protein and spices and mix. YUM! We're talking more beta-carotene than any person needs in a day, 35 grams of fiber, 50 grams of protein in about 500 total calories -- and it's very filling.


What are you grateful for today?


No comments: