Sunday, June 12, 2005

Welcome to the Integral Options Cafe

When I began Raven's View, I intended for that blog to cover a wide variety of topics. Over time, however, that blog has become distinctly political in nature. So I have decided to start the Integral Options Cafe, a site devoted to an integral worldview -- spirituality, religion, psychology, science, health, and theory.

Integral Options will cover Ken Wilber's Integral Theory, Spiral Dynamics, developments in psychology, and Buddhism, among other things. Posts will range from observations, essays, and news items to parables, poems, and quotes.

I hope to eventually include posts from other people who are working to live an integral life in a fragmented world. If you are one of those people, please drop me a note at integral.options@earthlink.net.

No comments: